RouterOS Crack & Serial Key
People who use hardware devices from the RouterBoard company will require a way to initialize them or just transform their PCs into router devices.
RouterOS represents the operating system of the MikroTik RouterBoard hardware devices and it will allow users to also install it separately on their systems and turn them into fully functional routers.
|Crack size||~ 500KB|
|Systems||Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, Win 10 64 bit|
People will then be able to access several features that will enable them router administration, such as routing, firewall, bandwidth management, wireless access points and much more. It will allow them to use their PCs as hotspot gateway/VPN servers or for backhaul linking.
Based on the Linux 3.3.5 kernel, RouterOS Keygen is a standalone operating system that supports numerous configuration methods: local access with monitor and keyboard, serial console with terminal applications, Telnet or secure SSH access over networks.
Its command line interface will allow one to perform the configuration by employing scripting capabilities. It also provides a dedicated configuration tool, “Winbox”, which is a powerful Web-based application and an API programming interface which can be used for creating custom control applications.
RouterOS supports numerous protocols, some of which include: for IPv4: RIPv1/RIPv2, OSFPv2 and BGPv4 and for IPv6: RIPng, OSFPv3 and BGP. Furthermore, it also supports Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VFR), policy-based routing, interface based routing and ECMP routing.
- Crs3xx - fixed switch rule "dst-port" parameter for IPv6 traffic on CRS305-1G-4S+, CRS326-24G-2S+, CRS328-24P-4S+, CRS328-4C-20S-4S+, netPower 15FR devices;
- Defconf - fixed default IP address assigning on non-paired 60 GHz devices;
- Lora - added "altitude", "latitude" and "longitude" to stat json if GPS is available;
- Lte - fixed "band" value setting when configuration is reset on R11e-4G;
- RouterBoard compatible router device.
- Router OS deployment package (provided on the developer's website).
- 24-hour trial at the end of which it reverts to a demo edition
- The demo edition not come with support for the following features:
- Wireless AP
- Wireless Client and Bridge
- RIP, OSPF, BGP protocols
- RADIUS client
- Web proxy
- Limited features in demo edition:
- EoIP tunnels
- PPPoE tunnels
- PPTP tunnels
- L2TP tunnels
- OVPN tunnels
- HotSpot active users
- VLAN interfaces
- User manager active sessions
- Number of KVM guests
Matheus, 15 November 2018
Serena, 11 December 2017
Bruno, 04 December 2017
thx for RouterOS keygen
Letizia, 20 May 2017
grazie mille per il keygen
Leave a comment
Your email will not be published. * Required