GeoTimer Crack With Keygen 2020
The GeoTimer application was designed to convert the dates / times between Gregorian format, GPS time and the Modified Julian Date (MJD) as soon as some valid values are entered. The maximum resolution is one milli-second. The program always starts with the actual system date/time.
A green ball shows you always where the last value was entered via keyboard.
|Crack size||~ 500KB|
|Systems||Win 2K, Win XP, Win 2003, Win 9X, Win ME, Win NT|
The tool 'Time Span Calculation' gives you the possibility to calculate the time span between two dates/times (here, the resolution is always one second!).
There are some restrictions:
- The earliest possible Gregorian year is 1900.
- The earliest possible GPS date/time is Jan., 6th, 1980 (there, the GPS time starts with 0).
- The earliest MJD day possible is 15020 according to the restriction of the Gregorian date.
- The maximum time span calculation is over 24850 days or about 68 years.
- If you want to get the Julian Date (JD) out of the Modified Julian Date (MJD) use:
JD = MJD + 2.400.000,5 days
- The MJD refers to midnight and the JD to noon.
- If the entry 'n/a' is displayed, a computation for this time scale is not available.
- Week-of-year calculation: The weeks start with Monday and end with Sunday. The first week of a year is that, that contains the 4th of Jan. So it is possible, that a week belongs to the last or to the next year. Most of the years have 52 weeks some have 53.
- GPS week calculation: The GPS week is always computed starting with 0 up to an arbitrary value. There is no week-rollover applied, that occurs every 1023 weeks. You can see the number of rollovers in brackets and the corresponding week number behind the input line of the GPS week. (Example: GPS week 1056 has one rollover and corresponds to the week 33 (1). )
- A From-Date/Time could not be directly entered. You always have to enter first somewhere else and then set it by clicking on the given button.
Riccardo, 04 December 2017
grazie mille per il serial
valentina, 17 November 2017
спасибі за патч для GeoTimer
Marina, 09 July 2017
Thanks for the serial number for GeoTimer
Leave a comment
Your email will not be published. * Required